Sunday, September 16, 2012

Project #4: Saturday is a Special Day


On the way home from a date with Jōb tonight I told him when we got home (after stopping to buy eggs and a pie crust) I was going to do a “sock bun” as my next  blog entry.  I am doing mine as a curling method but I told him that ballerinas and a few women in our ward wear them to church.  He was amazed that there were grown women walking around with rolled up tube socks in there hair! Here is the video (she is adorable and has a great accent btw):


I thought it might save some time getting ready for church tomorrow.  Rob didn’t get the concept of the “sock bun” so he watched the video with me as I re-watched it.  It’s a good thing he did because in reality he was the one who rolled it.  We’ll see if it leaves me with “big Hollywood curls” after sleeping on it all night as she says in the video.

1 comment:

Ali said...

HeeHeeHee, tried that one too, didn't work well, no big hollywood curls, just a frizzy mess. Oh and the other one, the salt water beach curl look - gross feeling!

I just have to say you're really making my night tonight with your reviews! :)