Monday, December 8, 2008

I PASSED!

So, without knowing how to graph a parabola I took the test and passed with flying colors. I got the e-mail today (unofficial results of course) from the WEST-B testing center and I think my heart stopped. There was no way on a Monday I was ready to deal with the possibility that, perhaps, I didn't pass. But since Job and I share an "at-home" e-mail account I knew I needed to look at it before he did. So with great trepidation, I opened it. Ready to reschedule if need be. Luckily that wasn't the case! HOORAY FOR ME!

5 comments:

Emilee & Paul said...

Yeah! . . . horray for you!

jen said...

Congrats!!

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Are you going to be a teacher then? What did you have to take that test for? BTW - that is super awesome that you did a great job on the test =)

Kelly said...

Yeah Regina!!!!

Nemeth Notes said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I am so happy for you!