Sunday, September 23, 2012

Project #7: Looks Can Be Decieving- The Breakfast Casserole

Jōb's mom came for a visit.  She normally lives in Oklahoma (where nothing tips like a cow) but one of Jōb's sisters is having another baby so before the blessed event she came up for a night. 
With a guest totalling five people in the house I thought it would be a great time to try an overnight crock pot breakfast casserole.
http://pinterest.com/pin/3870349650046231/
I think maybe we sleep too long and then at breakfast while wondering why it was so dark and a little dry I realized that I forgot to have Jōb whisk in the milk with the eggs- OOPS.  The picture doesn't look too bad but I don't think it'll be replacing cinnamon rolls for Christmas dinner any time soon (and yes that is grease pooling around the edges). Final result: 2 stars and nearly a complete waste of bacon! 

No comments: