Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Have Solved the Mystery

So, I have spent the last few days worried about my son and his comment to our friend (you know the one where he said he would hit him in the nuts). Where did he learn that phrase? Does he know what it means? Would he really do it? So this morning after a big family breakfast, we had more family arrive. Job's sister and her family showed up and Job was overheard telling our youngest to go hit his sister in the nuts! If he wasn't confused before, he is now! I CANNOT believe he said that. Even though he was joking, I'm still totally ticked off!

Sidenote: Tiger Woods told me this morning on my ipod that I ran my fastest mile! I love Nike+

2 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

Did you know that this was my blog template for over a year when I started blogging butt glue lady? It's true. I'm so excited you've been sucked in!

fawndear said...

Great job on your mile.
Love your posts too.